Sydney Foot Clinic is a leading podiatry clinic that is committed to providing quality care for all disorders of the foot and ankle to ensure you and your family are pain free.
Our services include:
Do you suffer from diabetes? Did you know that you are at an increased risk of foot complications?
• Poor circulation
• Nerve damage and sensation loss
• Changes to foot structure
• Increased risk of amputations due to diabetes.
Do you have flat feet? Some common symptoms include:
• Pain in the arch, heel or ankle
• Aching or fatigue in the foot or leg
• Lower back, hip or knee pain and shin splints.
Customised orthotic therapy may help.
Prolotherapy is an injection treatment used to stimulate the body to heal itself and repair tissue
It involves a simple solution being injected into problematic tissues such as ligaments.
Warts on the feet can often cause problems for walking, running and jumping.
We can help in the management of these warts through various methods including cryotherapy or by surgical means.